California | RV and Camping Travel Tips
- Article Information
- Category: Camping Gems
Plan a Trip to an Undiscovered Ski Resorts
Bear Valley, CABear Valley is one of the less well known ski resorts in California when compared to popular resorts like Mammoth Mountain and Squaw Valley. This ski area has runs that suit any experience level. Skiers will find 1,280 skiable areas, and gets over 350 inches of average annual snowfall. The summit is at an elevation of 8,500 feet and has a 1,900 foot vertical drop. Visitors will find runs that suit any experience level, and there are even snowcat tours that take adventurous skiers to the terrain that is harder to access but less tracked.
- Top Picks | Top 10 Hot Springs
- Hot Spot | High Sierra, California
- Camping Gem | San Diego
- Road Trip | Death Valley
- Camping Gem | Best Off The Beaten Path US National Parks
- Road Trip | Pacific Coast Highway
- Road Trip | Cresent City, California to Ashland, Oregon
- Camping Gem | Morro Bay, California
- Dog Sledding
- Lake Tahoe Eastshore Byway
- San Francisco's Chinese New Year
- U.S. Highway 101 in California
- Point Reyes & Inverness Ridge, CA
- Camping Gem | Lassen Peak Area, California
- Big Sur, California
- Death Valley, California
- Calistoga, California
- Solvang, California - A taste of Denmark in the Heart of Southern California?
- Half Moon Bay, California
- Mount Shasta, California - Mountains, Lakes and Forests - Oh My!
- Lake Champlain Birding Trail
- Nacogdoches, TX - Blueberries in the Bluebonnet State
- Portland, Oregon - America’s “best big city”
- Legends of the Old West - The Alamo
- Legends of the Old West - Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Great Smoky Mountains
- Great Basin National Park
- Ski Southern California - Really!
- Ski Colorado!
- Cross-Country Skiing the Finger Lakes Trail