California | RV and Camping Travel Tips
- Article Information
- Category: Top Picks
Top Hot Springs for a Relaxing Camping or RVing Trip
Hot Springs are a great option for a relaxing destination. At some hot springs visitors can soak in the warm mineral waters, relax in different pools and much more. Other hot springs are beautiful geologic features for visitors to observe and explore. Here are a few of the best hot springs in the country.
- Hot Spot | High Sierra, California
- Camping Gem | San Diego
- Road Trip | Death Valley
- Camping Gem | Best Off The Beaten Path US National Parks
- Road Trip | Pacific Coast Highway
- Road Trip | Cresent City, California to Ashland, Oregon
- Camping Gem | Morro Bay, California
- Dog Sledding
- Lake Tahoe Eastshore Byway
- San Francisco's Chinese New Year
- U.S. Highway 101 in California
- Point Reyes & Inverness Ridge, CA
- Camping Gem | Lassen Peak Area, California
- Big Sur, California
- Death Valley, California
- Calistoga, California
- Solvang, California - A taste of Denmark in the Heart of Southern California?
- Half Moon Bay, California
- Mount Shasta, California - Mountains, Lakes and Forests - Oh My!
- Lake Champlain Birding Trail
- Nacogdoches, TX - Blueberries in the Bluebonnet State
- Portland, Oregon - America’s “best big city”
- Legends of the Old West - The Alamo
- Legends of the Old West - Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Great Smoky Mountains
- Great Basin National Park
- Ski Southern California - Really!
- Ski Colorado!
- Cross-Country Skiing the Finger Lakes Trail
- North Idaho