Florida | RV and Camping Travel Tips
- Article Information
- Category: Hit the Road and Camp America!
South Florida | RV Road Trip
Southern Florida is an amazing road trip destination year-round. The weather is warm, you experience the unique smells and sounds of a tropical environment, and you can even swim in the ocean when the rest of the country is covered in snow.
Visitors to Southern Florida are sure to find plenty of places to explore while enjoying a road trip. Whether you are looking for water recreation, wildlife viewing, golfing, shopping and more, Southern Florida is sure to have something to delight the pickiest visitors.
- Road Trip | Weekend Trips
- RV Trip to Baseball's Spring Training Destinations
- South Florida
- Southern Florida
- Southern Winter Festivals
- State Park Guides | Top Florida State Parks
- The Best Spring Training Camping Destinations
- The Florida Black Bear Scenic Byway
- Top Picks | Best Surf Beaches
- Top Picks | Classic Southern Seafood Shacks, Joints and Fine Dining
- Top Picks | Irish Pubs
- Top Picks | Places to Eat Florida
- Top Picks | Top Snorkeling Locations
- Top Tips | Florida Travel
- Visit the Conch Republic - Key West, Florida